Between Jessie and Ben, they have significant expertise in valuing businesses and shareholdings within them. Valuation assignments often relate to shareholder or partnership disputes, matrimonial disputes, and post M&A transactions. Both are involved in contentious and non-contentious valuations (for example, for tax purposes).
They work with a broad range of clients including individuals, owner-managed businesses, partnerships and multinational corporates.
This session covers:
- The different types of valuations and why they are required
- What happens when a seemingly straightforward valuation assignment turns hostile?
- The process for determining a valuation beyond assets on a balance sheet
- Valuing start-ups or growing businesses and the importance of a robust forecast
- Ensuring a valuation stands up to scrutiny