In the first article, Peter Davies and Paul Zalkin provide their thoughts on the fundamental shift in the structure of the sector. They consider the impact of measures to support aviation businesses and their supply chains as we start to emerge from lockdown.
> Download your copy
Peter Davies, chief executive of Airline Management Group Ltd looks at:
- The situation before COVID-19.
- Factors that contribute to financial failure within the industry.
- How to create sustainable change for the future.
Paul Zalkin, our Restructuring & Insolvency expert examines:
- Recovery and losses within aviation industry, as well as related businesses in the supply chain.
- How governments across the world have reacted to the crisis.
- The role collaboration must play in helping to establish stable foundations to rebuild businesses.
Speak to our experts
If you require further information, help or advice after reading this, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our experts.