Franklyn Ofonagoro is a Director in Quantuma LLP’s North West team, delivering lead advisory and business restructuring mandates for SMEs.
He has over 20 years’ experience undertaking Financial and Operational restructuring advisory mandates for lenders, distressed / special situation funds, SMEs and FTSE 100s. Frank also has extensive financial due diligence experience and has previously led a market leading team of corporate simplification experts in the North West.
Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA).
• Oversaw the accelerated pre-pack planning and sale of the business and assets of a long-standing Manchester based Engineering, Construction and Procurement company, to its Indian parent. This resulted in the preservation of c.100 jobs.
• Led the independent business review of a global environmental services provider to the coal powered fire power station market. This engagement emanated from an instruction by the client’s lender to review its business following a bridging finance request, prior to the successful sale of the group.
• Part of a senior team that led the pre-pack administration rescue of a well- known London City law firm which resulted in the preservation of c.80 jobs. Frank’s role consisted of supporting the SPA discussions and negotiations as well as overseeing the administration appointment formalities.
• Led the trading administration of the Hartlepool trading division of a large Steel manufacturing Group, following its insolvency. Frank’s role involved overseeing the onsite administration trading and subsequent wind down of the business.
• Led the preparation of a managed orderly wind down plan of a sizeable regional supplier to the supermarket sector on behalf of its shareholders as part of their exit planning.
Outside work Frank is a dedicated family man who enjoys supporting his wife and two sons in their various pursuits. He is an avid supporter of all things Liverpool FC related, and also takes his daily fitness regime very seriously.