Case Study - IT Contractor in receipt of an Accelerated Payment Notice
An IT contractor in receipt of an Accelerated Payment Notice (APN) from HMRC and the subsequent liquidation of the business.
- Company received £150k Accelerated Payment Notice (“APN”) from HMRC
- Quantuma reviewed all options available to the business and assessed current position
- Company insolvent on a going concern basis
- Company in no position to pay the APN from HMRC and all other options closed
- Company placed into liquidation in order to properly deal with its affairs
For more information on Liquidation, please click here