Administration of acute hospital at home provider
Quantuma appointed as Administrators to healthcare company providing a service in partnership with University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bristol based company operating as virtual ward caring for patients requiring admission to a virtual bed
- High quality care service provided 24/7, 365 days by experienced team of consultants, middle grade doctors, qualified nursing staff and healthcare assistants
- The company ran into cash flow difficulties so approached a competitor to acquire the shares
- Sale fell through and directors concluded patients should be relocated and company should cease trading.
- Quantuma appointed as administrators by the directors
- Patients successfully relocated and all staff made redundant
- Company wound down in an orderly manner
- Dividend paid to preferential creditors (employees).
For more information on Adminstration, click here.