I am an extremely well established insolvency practitioner, having operated in the West Midlands for the last 30 years – acting as a trusted restructuring and insolvency adviser to a large number of accountancy firms and their clients.
• Advising Directors and Owner Managers on refinancing and restructuring their business.
• Advising clients seeking new funding lines where previously none was thought to be available, through long standing industry connections and innovative thinking.
• Advising clients on taking security where they are investing in their own business.
• Assisting clients whose relationship with their lenders may be strained and helping to rebuild bridges.
• Assisting clients in negotiating with HMRC (e.g.Time to Pay Arrangements), Landlords and Key Suppliers.
• Advising clients on how to buy a business from an Insolvency Practitioner.