Dobber New Homes property and construction administration case study
Quantuma lead the property and construction administration of business Dobber New Homes.
- Once construction commenced it became evident that further funding would be required to complete the construction
- Additional costs of approximately £150,000 were identified by the builder taking the projected cost to complete the development to £450,000, plus professional fees
- £244K had been spent on construction and an additional facility of £100K had to be agreed to cover outstanding invoices and costs
- A funding request of £200K was approved and works recommenced in June 2010
- A number of site visits were made by the administrators and works were proceeding in accordance with the works schedule submitted by the contractor and Quantity Surveyor
For more information on Administrations, please click here