Liquidation affecting worldwide Australian wine market
Quantuma oversee the liquidation of a private investors company affecting the worldwide Australian wines market.
- Company with 370,000 Australian wines held in warehouse – enough to affect the worldwide Australian wine market.
- Multi-million pound expected value.
- Court keen to ensure customers’ proprietary rights are maintained in preference to obtaining best financial returns for investors.
- Indebtedness – 700+ private investors. Total investments of c£14m
- Quantuma has managed key stakeholders including hands-on liquidation committee and bonded warehouse owed £400k+ and could enforce lien.
- Successful ‘Berkeley Applegate’ application to court allowing liquidator to be paid from assets held on trust.
- On-going sale strategy of remaining wine being established to maximise returns
For more information about Liquidations, please click here